Whatever it is, I am convinced that I need to do something to increase my blogs popularity. I have several really good ideas to do that and I am sure they will succeed. Expect some of these in my next postings:
- More sex; my blog will from now onwards give you just what you need together with a viagra pill.
- I shall change my name and write under the pseudonym of a young girl. Then my postings will give you all a peek into the woman in me (as a fan?? suggested)
- More of the customary intellectual bashing: Yes there will be lots of protest articles against George Bush, Laloo, Saurav Ganguly, Gujarat riots, call center working hours
- More of the customary intellectual support: And lots more of support postings for orange-red-tulip-rose revolution in the ex-soviet republics, gay rights, IIM fees-hike, genetic feminine superiority etc.
- Lot more page 3 : Yes, more remix articles. I shall give you the details of what happened beyond those glamorous parties.
- More remix: I shall remix the more famous blog posts (So you will se post like "Indian IT sector shines- Lost in the bathtub mix" and so on.
- More scandals: Yes, I shall reveal how Maikalal Jaikisan handled me when I was a kid....Only on this blog
Build and they will come!
Be as you are. There should not be scope for anything which aint you.
Came in via Kiruba.
and by the way, why is your profile all empty? Dont want to tell your readers anything about you??
I also started my blog recently..your are doing fine...just keep writing , people will start coming.
Couldnt help coming here after noticing your comments in more than 1 blog. Reminds me of what I read somewhere abt the rules of blogging: 1) write well. That alone wont mean blog success, for which you need 2) network, that you get only by visiting and building rapport with other bloggers.
Just thought i'd post this here. Your comments sounded pretty sympathetic.
Just wondering why do you need more eyeballs...if you can get few people who understand what you write should be good enough....
Kiruba had put up a post on what one needs to do to get noticed.....maybe u can adopt some of them. everyone goes thru such a face. don't give up.
i read lots of your posts they are nice and witty but the topics are the same stuff i read in the papers
suggest you write edgier stuff also write on more interesting topics which will interest your female readership :)
Post a Comment